XebraTax Welcomes Referrals...
XebraTax Accounting – ‘Referring Friends’
XebraTax Accounting are always welcoming referrals from our clients, partners, suppliers and people at large in the community.
We have a great ‘Referring Friends’ scheme and make it very easy for you to refer friends and get recognised for it.
Here’s our ‘Referring Friends’ policy:
We are always grateful when you are referring friends to us. In recognition of this we will always record you as the Referrer’s name and offer you a referral fee. This referral fee increases for each Referral we sign on as a Xebra client, up to a maximum of $200 for each referral.
All referrals will be contacted by a Xebra team member to discuss their current tax compliance situation, the associated accounting and bookkeeping needs and our XebraTax Services we have on offer tailored for their situation.
All new clients will be given our Xebra Accounting – 90-Day Money Back Guarantee where we guarantee our service to them.
Xebra will pay the following referral fees for referrals from you, who sign on as;
- The first Xebra client, we will pay you a $100 referral fee;
- The second Xebra client, we will pay you a $150 referral fee;
- The third Xebra client, we will pay you a $200 referral fee;
- Any Xebra client above three clients, we will pay you an additional $200 referral fee.
Note: The Referred Client must stay with us as a client for a minimum three months, after which you will be paid your referral fee.
There are some ‘Rules’ for a referral to be recorded as a referral from you!
- You must fill in a ‘Refer A Friend’ Form contained on this website page or respective ‘partner pages’.
- You must supply all of the information required in the ‘Refer a Friend’ form to be accepted as a referral.
- You must have spoken to your friend about our Xebra services and confirmed with them that, they have given you their permission for Xebra to call them;
- You accept that any referral fees due to you will be paid after the person you referred has been a client of Xebra for three months;
- You accept that one person is one referral and this person can only be referred once.